IT professionals are responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for their school system. The Education Exchange offers technology directors the tools they need to get innovative educational programs and video collaboration up-and-running at their schools and manage day-to-day technical maintenance.
Through partnerships with local service providers, we are able to offer the following network and communications services and products:
- Dedicated internet access
- WAN services
- Managed Wi-Fi and internal broadband services
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Person-to-person video conferencing solutions
- Shared software and media licensing
- Shared phone and television systems
- Remote data backup
- Intranet software distribution
- Distance learning applications
Through your membership in the Education Exchange, we’ll also help you figure out what equipment is needed for the programs your schools choose to use, and even work with our strategic resource partners to help you find funding for the equipment.
For more information about the products and services above, please email [email protected] or give us a call at 706-754-5323.