The Education Exchange is Georgia’s only regional 10-gigabit private cloud for exclusive use by school systems. Schools participating in the Exchange govern their content, activity and access to this cloud, empowering them to create an education experience without boundaries.
The Education Exchange is more than a network of hardwired connections – it is first and foremost a network of resources for administrators, teachers and school IT professionals. These resources open the door to significant cost savings through shared software, media licensing and more, and allow schools to transform learning using video collaboration.
Here are some of the ways schools are using the Education Exchange network to accomplish amazing things:
- Distance learning and remote dual enrollment programs
- Student connections to labs, teachers and courses only available at other schools
- Early enrollment for high schoolers
- Person-to-person video conferencing
- Shared phone and television systems
- Cost savings through shared software, media licensing and other resources
- Virtual field trips to locations around the world
- Curriculum enhancement programs